Are you looking for some New Ideas for Vision Boards…you are in luck!
You can make them with friends or family Its just funner and you can give each other insight and support throughout the year. This year I searched for pictures online of things that represent me and my goals. Then I printed them at Sams club. i had my friend Alyssa make them with me. We cut them out and arranged them and I feel like it is a much cleaner look. I also used an art board to mount them. we really like this new look.
Then a few days later we had a little party at our house and some friends wanted to make one as well. But we didn’t have the time or stuff to do it like I did so we made them on the computer and printed them out! I loved how they turned out. What do you think?
The New Year is here! As I have been thinking about the coming year. I have been going back and forth on what direction I want to take. I want my goals to be worthwhile and achievable but at the same time I want to have big things happen. When I woke up this morning it hit me! I need to update my vision board! I have made two vision boards and I am happy to say they have been extremely successful. My first one had a new house on it and I am happy to say I got it two years ago this month. My sister and I got together in May and made my current vision board. Since then I have a camper, bike, blog, went to Mexico, I have lost weight and have learned how to eat in a way that makes me feel good. I have also found an online group of lady’s that “Get Me”! As I was looking back on my vision board two things stuck out to me.
1. Holy Cow this works and is just the coolest thing ever! I am really shocked at how many cool thing have happened.
2. My husband is really cool. He wont make a vision board and doesn’t admit that they work, but he has made so many of my things on my board happen. He said that he really likes to see what I wish for so he can help make it happen.
I have taken the few things that haven’t happened yet and have stared a new board to kick off the new year.
If you would like to start your own this is how I do it.
- Get your thoughts together. What do you want to learn? What are your goals and dreams?
- Find a board or a piece of paper to attach you pictures to.
- You can have your pictures printed or you can cut them out of a magazine.
- Then put it all together. I used double sided tape
- Put it where you will look at it often.
I hope this year will be a great one for you and that your dream and goals will be achieved!